As many of you know, we moved our catalog to a new system in mid-May. One of the effects of this move is that logging in to Library2Go has changed. If you have not yet created a new PIN with our new catalog, you will need to do that before logging in to Library2Go. You can call us and ask us to create your PIN, or do it yourself. Either way, have an 8-15 character code in mind (with at least one number and one letter).
To create your PIN:
- Go to the Oceanbooks catalog at http://encore.oceanbooks.org
- Click on the Login link in the upper right corner
- Enter your name (first or last will work) and barcode from the back of your library card
- Click on the Submit button
- You will be prompted to create a new PIN
Once your PIN is created in the Oceanbooks catalog, you can log in to Library2Go. The new network is listed as Ocean Books in Library2Go.
If you are notified that a hold is ready to download but you can’t find it in Library2Go within 72 hours from when the email was sent, get in touch with our library. We can work with you to get your hold and your place in the waiting list restored.